Starting June 28th we will be able to worship together again as a church family. Services will be at 8:30 and 11:00 am. Our worship experience will be different as we implement health and safety measures for everyone’s protection. Though we must continue physical distancing we will be together in God’s house to praise and worship our Lord and Savior.
A video recording of the 11:00 service will be available online Sunday afternoon for those who cannot attend. We ask that you refrain from attending worship if you are feeling ill; have symptoms of Covid-19; or may have been exposed to the virus.
What to expect when coming to worship —
- Social Distancing will be necessary. Please maintain six feet from other families.
- Face masks will be required when entering the building.
- Seating will be limited to every other pew.
- You will be asked to sign in for attendance tracking.
- Please pick up your bulletin before being seated.
- We will not be singing but there will be instrumental music and recorded solos.
- An offering plate will be placed in the back of the church to leave your offering when entering or leaving worship.
- Attendance capacity will be limited to allow social distancing.
- Communion will not be celebrated at this time.*
*The announcement mailed this past week indicated we would be celebrating communion. At this time we are still working out the details to celebrate communion safely. We will be celebrating communion as soon as we have developed a safe distribution method.